Commerce Realm

Anything and everything related to commerce - we'll feature product reviews, updates on new services, important news that affects your business and a lot more.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Marketing Podcast

I love podcasts, listen to a few every day. In fact, I even produce them for a few clients. The field is getting kind of crowded though, and there is a plethora of podcasts that seem to serve no real purpose. I did however, find an interesting marketing podcast that serves up a lot of great and useful information.

My favorite episode was their show on generating revenue with RSS. The tips in this show alone are well worth your time and I learned a lot more on how to truly monetize my RSS feeds. I'll definitely be integrating their tips for my clients and can't wait until the next episode comes out.

This one just got added to my iTunes so I won't miss it.