Commerce Realm

Anything and everything related to commerce - we'll feature product reviews, updates on new services, important news that affects your business and a lot more.

Friday, August 11, 2006

BizChair.com - School Furniture

Well, it's almost that time again. School is looming and the sales are blooming for back-to-school furniture. BizChair.com has some great offerings at some really great prices on School Furniture, and if you're like me, you'll find a bunch of stuff not only for the little nippers, but for yourself too. And let me be the first to say - I never had stuff like this when *I* was a kid.

My favorite was their collection of administrative desks. They have a really wide variety of whole office suites that are priced very well. Looking at my pitiful little table really made me want to upgrade. They even have the old school metal desks with plenty of drawers which I have always loved.

They also had some really good prices on Plasma Display Panels - yet another thing I didn't have as a kid. Overall, this is a great collection of back-to-school furniture that leaves plenty of room for adults to drool, and businesses to stock up on some great deals.