Commerce Realm

Anything and everything related to commerce - we'll feature product reviews, updates on new services, important news that affects your business and a lot more.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

One Touch Backup

If there's one thing I can never stress enough, it's making a back up of all of your files. Now, I know, this isn't the easiest thing to do, and it can be particularly time consuming. If you are running more than one computer, the need is even greater to keep all of your files in one place. Enter the latest Portable Drive that makes it super easy to keep (and carry) all of your important files safe.



The Store-It Portable Hard Drive is a cute little USB portable hard drive that comes integrated EZ-Touch™ One Button Backup. Now, you don't have any excuses, do you? I rely on my USB drive at least twice a day to save files or transfer them between computers. I remember back when I was still using CD's to do this, and let me tell you, I am never going back.

This particular model includes the Retrospect™ backup software, making it easier to keep all of your files in order, and to schedule back-ups. There are also a few other options I liked, such as the aluminum exterior for durability, and the fact it can be engraved just like my iPod (hey, we all need continuity). If you don't want to engrage your name or company on the back, you can take advantage of their myDrive LOST-N-FOUND service, which features an engraved serial number to help you find your drive if it is ever stolen. Pretty nice!