Commerce Realm

Anything and everything related to commerce - we'll feature product reviews, updates on new services, important news that affects your business and a lot more.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Personal Access to Mortgage Trends

Came upon Personal Home Loan Mortgages today and was at first a little leery. We've all been subjected to endless copies of mortgage sites, and I figured this one was just another. Was I wrong! This is a great place that provides a lot of interesting information on mortgages, market trends, loans and a whole lot more.

I was impressed that they have actual content in their nice resource center, which is refreshing. I'm getting more than a little sick of keyword stuffed sites that ruin everyone elses chances, so this site is really a breath of fresh air for me. Imagine, content that your site visitors can really use! Wow...

I also liked their daily mortgage rate service that allows you to watch industry trends and kind of keep up on what's going on. This is a great tool for mortgage brokers, and even for the average home owner who wants to understand the industry a little bit better.