Commerce Realm

Anything and everything related to commerce - we'll feature product reviews, updates on new services, important news that affects your business and a lot more.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Company Profile: Online Discount Mart

Online Discount Mart is a treasure trove of hard to find items and a great study on why the General Store concept is still valid, even when it comes to online shopping. I love the fact that you can find everything from wind chimes to replica swords, all in one place.

Since my latest kick is solar power, I was really interested in their collection ofSolar Lights. They have several different varieties, and all are reasonably priced. My favorite is their Solar Lotus Light, which looks just like a flower and will blend in easily with a garden, providing a unique statement.

This is what I really like to see, unique products from a unique store, blending old school with new school.