Commerce Realm

Anything and everything related to commerce - we'll feature product reviews, updates on new services, important news that affects your business and a lot more.

Monday, August 07, 2006

ProBlogs - Newest Entry in the Blogosphere

I recently gave www.ProBlogs.com a try, since they're the new kid on the block and I wanted to see what they had to offer. The sign-up process is very easy and they are free (bonus) but there are also paid accounts available if you want more features.

The available templates and designs were quite frankly amazing, and I like the fact you can still just use a pretty background if you prefer. They also cater to more expert bloggers and will let you design your own template and layout (very cool!)

I was impressed with how easy it was to add your own logo, change details and actually post. This one is good enough to make me think about switching, but for now, I think I'll really give it a try with my latest blog project that is all about Web 2.0.

Overall, I really like ProBlogs and I think they'll go far.