Commerce Realm

Anything and everything related to commerce - we'll feature product reviews, updates on new services, important news that affects your business and a lot more.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

What Would You Pay Someone To Do?

With all the news I've been reading lately about people utilizing the internet to create buzz, and paying them for their time, in particular the Get Paid For Blogging news I've been covering - I've been doing some thinking as well. What would I pay someone to do for me? I'm pretty cheap, so it would have to be something worthwhile. :)

I think personally, I'd have to pick paying someone to handle my email. I get hundreds of emails everyday and it's impossible to keep up on everything. This would be something that would really be useful to me and I'd be able to spend my time doing other things for my company.

Which leads me to my point (yes there is one). If there is something that you would pay someone else to do, why not think about outsourcing? It can be something as simple as a call center, or even data entry work. Just think, no more databasing into the wee hours of the morning.

So, here's what I want you to do. Create a list of tasks that you would like to pay someone else to do. Then, see if there is anyway that you can outsource these tasks to others, freeing you up to get more done for your company.